- Read this entire manual before assembling or using your new vBike electric bike.
- Do not disassemble or replace the original vBike electrical components on your bike.
- Doing so will invalidate your warranty and could put you in danger.
CAUTION: What Ebike Riders Need
- Be 16 or older
- Wear an approved bicycle or motorcycle helmet
- Keep your e-bike in good working order
- You also need to follow the same rules of the road as regular cyclists.
- You must check your local regulation to ensure that you are riding legally and safely.These laws may specify the need for mandatory equipment, use of hand signals,and where you can ride.
CAUTION: Helmets and Local Laws
Always wear a helmet when riding your ebike. Ensure that the helmet fits your head and is securely tightened down. Before riding, read local laws and comply with all rules relating to biking and ebiking in your area. If you attach a seat for children to the ebike they must also be wearing a properly fitted helmet at all times.
Failure to wear a helmet when riding may result in serious injury or death.
CAUTION: If You Are Riding ebike in Canada
Since some of the provinces in Canada have slightly different regulations surrounding electric bikes, the customers must check their local regulation to ensure that they are riding legally and safely. To learn more about provincial regulations go to:
CAUTION: If you are riding your ebike out of Canada
You must check your local regulation to ensure that you are riding legally and safely.